Thursday, July 15, 2010

moving forward

dr. wobbit's right. by being scared, i'm only taking part in "the game", which is the last thing i wanna do.

i'm really lucky to have such a good support system right now, since after my TBI. before i only had my gp, dr. wobbit, who i wouldn't trade for the world. but now i also have D, my dbt therapist; dr. squinty, my psychiatrist; and S, my old PT who i still run into every time i go for my outpatient physio. at first, even i wondered if it'd be too much to have all these appointments with such numerous HCPs. but this week they each helped me with a different problem, which lifted a whole ton of weight off my shoulders. of course i don't have the same level of connection with each and every one of them, but for now i'm just glad they're there as my safety net.

No comments:

Post a Comment